Saturday, March 20, 2010

Will Divide revealed

The internet is abuzz with speculation. Who is Will Divide, world famous blogger of all things vulgar and preposterous in the blog ‘Fashionable Amish?’ Is it notorious prankster Ashton Kutcher? Or is it that weirdo that you used to go to college with? Well dear readers, it’s about time I came to you with the truth.

My name is Sally Walker. I’m a 29 year old mother of two living in Douglassville, Arkansas, about five miles outside of Little Rock. I have a loving husband who works in medical recordkeeping and two school-aged sons. We are active in the church, and I always have a pan or two of coconut bars ready for school bake sales. When not doing stuff with the boys, my husband and I enjoy watching Grey’s Anatomy, playing Scrabble, and tending to the vegetable garden.

Although I have a full and rich life, I need an outlet from time to time. So two years ago, I took a job as a dominatrix in Little Rock, which is a lot of fun. A couple of months ago on an unseasonably warm day, I decided to take the bicycle out. While I wasn’t paying attention, I hit a pothole which caused me to break my left arm and bruise my side. This effectively suspended my career as a dominatrix. It seems men don’t want to be humiliated by a woman in a cast with bruises on her face.

I’ve started typing papers for local college students to make up for the lost income, but I still felt unfulfilled. That’s why I started this blog.

For you, this blog may be a laugh once a day. For me, it’s as satisfying as having the mayor on all fours licking my boot.

1 comment: