Thursday, December 16, 2010

Spousal Revenge

My wife makes me so mad. I work just as hard as she does, even though my job isn’t a physically taxing as her nursing job. Still, I’m stuck watching our daughter almost every night. Don’t get me wrong, I love little Casey. She’s the only thing I enjoy coming home to anymore. Still, I need a few nights off, to unwind, hang out with the boys, or just sit at home and masturbate. Instead, six to seven nights a week I’m watching the two year old while my wife Jill goes out with her friends, watches TV alone in the bedroom, or watches dumb clips on Youtube. I’m beginning to forget why I fell in love with Jill in the first place.

My friend Don had a party last Friday. Don’s parties are legendary. I’ve missed the last two and would be damned if I miss another one. Of course, Jill was reluctant. I begged Jill to no avail. It was only after I agreed to eat Jill’s pussy with no reciprocation that I got “permission” to see my friends. Needless to say, I was resentful.

I get off work earlier than Jill on Fridays, so I picked up Casey from daycare. I offered Casey her first can of Coke. Casey loves sugary things, so it didn’t take much for her to down the whole can. Then, while she was watching Veggie Tales, I replaced the battery in the smoke detector in the attic with a dying battery. Finally, right before Jill got home from work, I read Jill a couple of my favorite scary passages from Stephen King’s “It.”

When Jill came home, I kissed a crying Casey and left the house. Using Casey to get back at Jill was wrong. I should get a divorce instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment