Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Found in My Spam Folder XI

Hello. My name is Arnold Goldman. I’m a world-renowned author, famous for his book “The One Word” which is a simple and effective method that has taught millions how to get other people to conform to their wills. People come to me at book signings and telling me how much my book has changed their lives for the better. So what can I do for an encore? I’ve written my second book, which is a simple and effective way to pass on information and have the listener believe it.

Let’s say you overslept but told your boss you were late for some other reason. My new book “Three Little Words” may be what you need. “Three Little Words,” is effective if you spend the night hanging out with your boys or banging the mistress but tell your wife you were working late. It also works on people at the customer service desk when you’re returning damaged merchandise. If you’re an awkward teenage boy that scratched up dad’s car while drag racing to impress a girl, “Three Little Words” may be all you need to keep you from being grounded for a month.

Many times when we tell misinformation, the listener replies with disbelief. “Three Little Words” will show you how to respond by simply repeating your explanation while prefacing it with the phrase “I’m telling you.” The book will show you how saying, “I’m telling you there was an accident on the on ramp,” or “I’m telling you I had to work late,” or “I’m telling you the camera was nicked when I bought it,” or “I’m telling you someone backed into me in the library parking lot,” will enable you to get away with your deceit.

Buy “Three Little Words” today. You’ll never know when you need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment