Thursday, August 12, 2010

Found in My Spam Folder V

Let’s say that you want to get out of a trip to the in-laws. Or let’s say you want your boss to give you a big promotion. Or let’s say you meet an attractive woman at a bar and you want her to have sex with you.

These real life scenarios play out all over the world on a regular basis. Getting someone to conform to your will is not a skill most people posses; yet it can be so beneficial to your level of contentment in life. Psudo-psychological approaches (like the book The Secret) don’t work.

That’s where my approach comes in. My name is Arnold Goldman, and I have written a book to help you up your chances of convincing other people to do what you want. What makes my approach so special is that it doesn’t require you to spend hours of time researching. You don’t have to hone your debating skills either. Heck, you don’t even need to be coherent. (My approach will work even when you’re drunk!)

Through this special internet-only offer, you can get my book, The One Word, for only $19.95 (plus shipping and handling). What is that one word? It’s “c’mon.”

My book shows you when to properly use the word “c’mon” to get anyone on your side of the argument. It uses lessons learned from a Stanford study that showed using the word “c’mon” after someone says “no” will get that person to change their mind 78% of the time. It also has testimonials from people who have used “c’mon” to improve their careers, love life, and personal interactions.

With proper timing, inflection, and body language, the word “c’mon” can get you anything you want in life. Buy my book and find out how.

No comments:

Post a Comment