Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Kinks

Those of us born after the Sexual Revolution of the late 60s are the proud recipients of its largess. Before the Revolution, people repressed their true desires and engaged in a monthly bout of missionary sex with their spouses. Today, we are free to engage our sexual fantasies in exciting new ways.

Of course, despite the expanding sexual universe, not every kink or proclivity can be acted on. Actor Brent Spiner gets tons of requests for sex with strangers. Most of these people are interested in having sex with a robot similar to the character Commander Data that Spiner played on Star Trek. People want to have sex with robots, but a fully functional sex robot hasn’t been invented yet.

I have always been turned on by the prospect of having sex with a pregnant woman. I love the way a woman looks with a big, round belly and engorged breasts. I am practical though; I realize that getting a woman pregnant in order to have a final trimester of sexual bliss is not a good tradeoff. A friend suggested I find a pregnant prostitute, but the thought of a child having a whore for a mother would ruin the experience for me.

Luckily, I have learned to fantasize during sex. When my girlfriend Kate and I do it doggy style, I imagine her large, pregnant belly touches the sheets, and I come in buckets. I felt guilty about this, so one night (while drunk) I admitted to Kate that I sometimes think of her pregnant when we have sex. To my surprise, she wasn’t repulsed. She said it’s okay, because she sometimes thinks of me as a giant African elephant mounting her from behind.

I don’t know whether to be relieved or repulsed.

No comments:

Post a Comment