Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I hate George Clooney

I never understood why some women find him attractive. To me, he always looks smug, like he knows he’s better than you. Would anybody know his name if he didn’t come from a famous family? Those family connections gave him a big head start over everyone else trying to make it. And listen to the guy in interviews. He’s always pushing some sort of cause or other. Look, people would still be donating to the Red Cross on behalf of Haitian earthquake victims whether you got involved or not. So just shut up. When he’s not pushing his causes, he’s trying to defend the crap he’s done. Most interviewers fawn over him and let him get away without answering tough questions. Loser. The last decade would have been better off had he never been born.

Wait. Did I say I hate George Clooney? I meant that I hate George W. Bush. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment