Saturday, February 20, 2010

I spilled a beer

I spilled a beer. Luckily, I somehow managed to return the bottle upright before all of its contents found its way onto the hardwood floor. Scanning what was available within arm’s reach, I discovered a roll of toilet paper that was serving as a cheap Kleenex replacement. I ripped off several sheets and clumsily dabbed at the puddle, quickly saturating the paper and doing little to retard the progress of the spreading puddle. A second, fatter wad of toilet paper proved equally ineffective. As the puddle spread larger, it started to approach a set of books stored upright on the floor. Seeing this eminent damage, I resigned to take the unappealing step I was hoping to avoid – I would have to take my fingers out of her pussy and find a towel.

No comments:

Post a Comment