Thursday, September 9, 2010

Lady Gaga vs. Madonna on Twitter

@ladygaga: My Glastonbury performance was my best. Nobody’s ever done the stuff I did. 12:43 PM Sep 3 via Twitter for Blackberry®

@Madonna: Don’t flatter yourself @ladygaga. Been there, done that. 1:38 PM Sep 3 via Twitter for iPhone®

@ladygaga: @Madonna is a hypocrite. After all of her plastic surgery, there isn’t any part of @Madonna that‘s original. 1:43 PM Sep 3 via Twitter for Blackberry®

@Madonna: I’ve been at it for 30 years. @ladygaga does the same thing I do for two years and is suddenly huge? What’s next - lacy, fingerless gloves? 2:02 PM Sep 3 via Twitter for iPhone®

@ladygaga: Lacy gloves were cool in 1984. Which was also the last time @Madonna was cool. 2:09 PM Sep 3 via Twitter for Blackberry®

@Madonna: My last tour made almost $200 mil. The @ladygaga tour with @kanyewest was cancelled due to poor ticket sales. 3:11 PM Sep 3 via Twitter for iPhone®

@ladygaga: I’m glad @Madonna has a lot of money. She can retire somewhere with her husband Sean Penn. No wait, it’s Guy Ritchie. Or is it Alex Rodriguez? 3:22 PM Sep 3 via Twitter for Blackberry®

@Madonna: If @ladygaga wants to be like me, she should try to marry one of my exs. Of course, they’d reject her, since no self-respecting man would want @ladygaga. 3:59 PM Sep 3 via Twitter for iPhone®

@ladygaga: While some of us work, others like @Madonna go around the world collecting kids. What’s wrong, your nanny doesn’t like white babies? 4:08 PM Sep 3 via Twitter for Blackberry®

@Madonna: Picking on my kids is low. Even for @ladygaga. 4:13 PM Sep 3 via Twitter for iPhone®

@Madonna: @ladygaga can suck my dick. Hold on, I don’t have a dick. Unlike @ladygaga. 4:15 PM Sep 3 via Twitter for iPhone®

No comments:

Post a Comment