Friday, September 17, 2010

Penis Size

Women like big dicks. Sure if you have a cock that looks like a roll of bologna at the deli counter it might alarm women, but having a large piece of man meat from your crotch is something women will appreciate.

This does not describe me. I’m average size, probably around six inches (I haven’t measured it) and about the circumference of a quarter at the shaft. It’s not a handicap, but it’s nothing to write home about.

I like those commercial for Enzyte. You know the ones I’m talking about – where every woman gives the guy who uses Enzyte these knowing glances. I’m not an idiot; I know that Enzyte is as likely to cause my penis to grow as Flintstone’s Vitamins. Still, the commercial gave me an idea.

One day, while out drinking with the guys, I happened to mention an embarrassing story from college. As I walked out of my dorm room to the bathroom, my dick head peaked out from the leg hole of my boxers and a couple of women the floor saw it. (That event never happened.) My friend Dave then asked me how big my dick is. “I don’t know,” I replied, “maybe 11 or 12 inches.”

Fast forward to the next weekend. I’m at a party, and Dave’s wife’s friend Lisa is being extra friendly to me. I went back to her place afterward. At first I was afraid that Lisa would be disappointed by my lack of size, but she didn’t seem to mind. In fact, she didn’t notice. Instead, I found out later that she bragged to her friends about how big I am. Now when I’m around friends, I get knowing glances all the time, just like in that Enzyte commercial. All because of my regular-sized big dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment