Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Customer Review - Brunswick Rochester II Pool Table

0 stars out of 5.

Assembly took only one hour. The felt on the table is high quality - dense and nappy. The bumpers give a good true rebound. It had definitely improved my game.

One day I invited my friends over for a “pool” party. It was a great evening. Of course, Allison got drunk that evening as she usually does when everyone gets together. In her stumbling, Allison managed to spill half of a can of Pabst as she often does when drunk, only this time she spilled onto my new pool table! I was furious, obviously. I frantically sopped up the beer from the felt while my other friends looked on mortified. Wouldn’t you know it – after 10 minutes the spill had dried, and the table looked fine. The two people playing were even able to resume their game. I was really happy with the table.

Around 3:00 AM, people left my “pool” party, and Allison did another thing she often does drunk – get busy with me. I clumsily removed my clothes, bent the half-naked Allison over the pool table, put on a jimmy cap, and started going at it. In less than a minute, the two pool table legs on our side of the table buckled. I interrupted coitus to fix it, but there was no way to make the legs right again.

I tried to return the thing, but the guy at the store said standing on the table voids the warranty. I explained that we weren’t standing on it, merely leaning against it and thrusting a little, but the guy didn’t seem to care. Now the table is worthless.

My advice is to buy a better quality table. You know you’re going to want to do more with it than just play pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment