Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Letter to Syndicated Sex Advice Columnist Dan Savage II

I am writing you with a situation that I fear may be common for women. It’s also possible that I am overreacting. Since you’re the expert (or at least have your own syndicated sexual advice column), I decided to solicit your opinion.

Boyd and I have been dating for two years. We are both in our late 20s. He is the sweetest guy I know. My apartment is always filled with fresh flowers. Boyd doesn’t mind me having an occasional night out with friends, either male or female. He’s also willing to sit with me while I watch “Glee,” even though I’m sure he’d rather be doing something else.

It’s our sex life that I’m worried about. I consider myself to be GGG (good at the act, giving of myself, and game for whatever he wants). Initially, our sex was rather vanilla, which I could live with. Boyd seemed distant at times, so we talked about what we could do to spice things up a bit. Boyd was reluctant at first, but the recommended I get a strap-on dildo and peg him in the butt. I’ve ever tried that before, but Boyd enjoyed it a lot, so we continued doing it.

These days, other than the occasional kiss, pegging is the only intimacy we have. For my birthday last month, Boyd bought me a strap-on with an 11 inch dildo. Then he had me call out during pegging, “Fuck this big black dick, you silly little twink.”

I’m at my wits end. Is Boyd gay? He swears to me that he’s not, but I recently found his stash of magazines with naked men doing unspeakable things to each other.

Pegged Out


Yes PO, Boyd is gay. Time to move on.

1 comment: