Sunday, March 7, 2010

Cell phone interference (Part 2 of Calling Amy)

The other night Glenda and I are in bed, drinking whine and watching TV. Glenda’s phone rang a lot that night. Right before it rang, her clock radio would make a series of buzzes. The whole thing was over in a second or two. I guess it must have been cell phone interference.

The evening progressed on, and soon Glenda and I were having sex. Glenda was lying on her back when the clock radio buzzed again. Buuuuzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz. Glenda was close to the phone, so she silenced it, preventing us from being serenaded by the “Such Great Heights” ringtone for the seventh time that evening.

“It’s Amy,” Glenda told me. “I’m not answering it.”

“Maybe you should,” I replied jokingly.

Then I proceeded to impersonate Glenda as if she were talking to Amy on the phone. “Hi Amy. [pause] Yes, I’m in bed. Have to be at work early you know. [pause] No, I can’t do a shot with you over the phone. I’m kind of busy. [pause] See, Pete’s got his dick in me right now. I’m surprised you couldn’t tell, what with all of the grunting and moaning going on.”

Glenda laughed as I said this. It got to the point where we needed to stop for a second to catch our breaths. Then we went back at it.

The next day, Glenda told me that instead of silencing her phone, the cell phone interference was a dud, and she instead called Amy who heard us fucking. I can tell that Glenda is embarrassed, as Amy is a bit of a prude. To cut the tension, I’ve started to refer to sex as “calling Amy.”

I hope to call Amy tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment