Monday, March 8, 2010

Craigslist ad - W4M - Newly single - 32, NE Portland

Hello all of you boys in craigslistland. I recently got out of a long-term relationship and think I am ready to start dating again.

I am looking for a man in his mid 30s. You should be over six feet tall, but not over 6’2”. I want to date a white man with dark brown hair that is straight. A little receding hairline is sexy, being bald is not. I prefer men with a lean, muscular body type. One or two tasteful tattoos are okay, but more is too much. Please have all of your teeth, know how to bathe yourself, and wear fashionable but sensible clothes. You should work in construction, like classic rock, and good action movies. If you don’t have a good relationship with your mother, thanks, but I’m not interested. Your favorite book should be “A Catcher in the Rye,” and your favorite TV show should be “Lost.” I also find a mole on the right cheek to be very becoming in men.

If it sounds as though I am being very picky, it’s because I am. I had a very good relationship with my last boyfriend. In fact, I thought we would be together forever. My girlfriends fear that I am tying to replace my ex with his clone, but I don’t see it that way. To me, the time I spent with my ex made me realize I have a specific “type.”

1 comment: