Monday, March 22, 2010

Craigslist casual encounters ad: Looking for my first – W4W – 26 – Pearl District

I’ve never been with a woman before. Can you be my first?

I’ve always thought women were beautiful. A pretty face, curvy hips, and cleavage are the kind of things anyone would appreciate, male or female. I think Monet’s ‘Water Lilies’ is beautiful too, but I don’t necessarily want its face buried between my legs if you know what I mean.

Although I find women beautiful, I love men. It’s a turn on to have a man grab and hold you with rough hands and scratchy faces. What I like most about being with men is the desire in their eyes when they’re with you. Then it dawned on me that I could be craved by a woman the same way, only with smooth skin and soft hands.

Are you under 30, attractive, sexy, and adventurous? I am all of those things and more! So feel free to drop me an email, and we can get this started.

Of course, the internet is a scary place. As a condition of me doing this, my boyfriend Barry is going to be screening all of the women that respond. He wants to be sure that my first female experience is a positive one. Barry, will meet you if he thinks you may be worthy. If he likes what he sees, Barry will have sex with you to ensure that you have the necessary skills and abilities to be with me. Don’t take it personally if you have sex with Barry but still do not get to meet me; Barry has very high standards. (After all, he chose me!)

Rest assured that I am a woman excited about my first lesbian encounter and not just some guy trying to get in your pants.

1 comment: