Monday, March 15, 2010

Turn of the Century House, Season 1

On Tuesday at 8:00 PM Eastern on the Science Channel, we present you a new reality series called “Turn of the Century House.” Our producers have selected the Durado family to participate in an experiment. The family consists of husband Sam and wife Angela, and their two kids Sam Jr. age 11 and Daisy age 6. The Durados have agreed to spend two months isolated from their friends, family, and the outside world. During this time, they will live in our isolated community of trained confederates and technology dating back to the turn of the century. Then the family confesses their struggles in our specially built confessional both. How does modern man deal with antiquated technology? Check out these quotes from the confession both.

Mr. Sam Durado: “The misses and I decided to go out on the town, hoping to catch a show or some other form of entertainment. This was yet another time where the old technology got the better of us. You see, the cell phone that the producers have provided me does not have internet access or an app store. Instead of easily being able to access show times for ‘Being John Malkovich,’ I had to call the theater. How barbaric!”

Sam Durado, Jr.: “The graphics on the Play Station are crap, and you can’t play online. This means I have to play my dad, who sucks at video games. I want my PS3 back.”

Mrs. Angela Durado: “I called the FBI to tell them that Muslim extremists were planning on attacking the World Trade Center and the Pentagon in September of 2001. When they asked how I knew this, I explained that I am on a realty TV show and that I have already witnessed the horrific event. They laughed at me and hung up.”

We hope you tune in.

No comments:

Post a Comment